Giving Circle members are those who support the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation (PHF) at the highest level by donating $1,000 or more on an annual basis. They are a key part of what is happening at PHF and the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC) and are integral in helping us educate and enrich lives in the present and future.
- Special recognition annually in our printed materials.
- First priority for PHF updates and events.
- Invitations to the Giving Circle Dinner; an event to hear about our priorities and to learn about the impact of your giving.
For more information, please contact the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation at (866) 823-6539.
To donate, you can:
- Donate online;
- Call toll-free (866) 823-6539 and speak to a Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation staff member; or
- Mail your check or credit card information to:
Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation
400 North Street
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Thank you for your support!